Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Well it didn't happen, I failed to dye eggs with Rowan. We didn't see one basket, bunny, plastic egg or marshmallow chicken this year. The thing to do on Easter weekend here is fly a kite. People sell them at virtually every stop light and along the beaches. We bought one for 35 pesos ($3) and we fit right in with the locals at the beach. It was little things like a cheap kite



and watching the sunset on a beautiful horizon that brought joy to us this Easter.

2 comments:

  1. You must be doing everything right Shannon, things look great on my computer.
    I always love it when the three of you show up in my mail!
    Love, Grandma M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hug from the heart, to the heart, from me.
    You guys are making memories! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Love, Pops

    ReplyDelete