Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not Much Going On...

There has not been much going on around here but I thought I would give a little update on Rowan. He has got to weigh 15lbs. We'll find out for sure at the end of the month when he goes for his 4 month appointment. He can now bat at the toys in his play gym and will reach up for anything interesting you dangle above his head. He really wants to grab things but the hands just are not cooperating yet. He also is enjoying talking to us and will repeat "Aaaahhh, goooo" as many times as you're willing to say it. I'm going to attempt to capture his talking and 'I'm tired, but don't want to go to sleep whine' this week and when I do I'll post some video. But for now here are a few pictures from last weekend when we went to Fredericksburg to see Moms and Pops (Esten's parents.)

Rowan prefers to stand up and pretend he can walk. Man the triceps hurt at the end of the day.



Still has the pretty blues.






Rowan and cousin Mara. Someday Mara he will play with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment