Tuesday, August 30, 2011

3 Months



Ryder is proud to announce her 3 month accomplishments. Hold on to your seats people.

- I found my feet.

- I bat and grab anything in front of me, including hair. See.



- I still have my crazy hair.

- I have super chubby thighs, as one lady put it, I'm juicy.

- I can talk your head off and you'll never guess what I'm saying.

- I've successfully outgrown all of my clothes that say they should fit me.

- I'm as lovable as they come.

- I let my parents sleep most nights.

- My Daddy says I'm starting to look less like an old lady and more like a baby.


- This pictures really captures my personality. It's the "ni modo" in me.



- I'm kind of enjoying chewing on my fingers. If I suck on them I gag. I'll stick with chewing them.



- Lastly, I really love my brother. He is fun to watch bounce around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment