Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer 2011 in Photos

I know Summer 2011 isn't over but I'm wishing it away. Bring on the Fall. Here's a little of what we did.

Rowan drummed with his cousin.

Ryder met Vaughn.

Ryder got lots of love from Aunt Ava.

Ryder slept on a picnic blanket while Aunt Ava read.


My BFF since forever, Alison brought her kids out to Moms' and Pops' house to play and swim.


We went to Port A with some friends for some beach time. Rowan hates sand on his feet. Need I say more?



We went to Memphis on a business trip with Esten. We went to the Children's Museum one afternoon. Rowan piloted a FedEx plane.

Shopped for some groceries.

Checked himself out.

Put out a fire.

And jammed on the green screen. I think this was All the Single Ladies.


We've had a great summer (minus our dog dying and our AC going out 4 times) and are now brushing up on our wake/sleep cycles to get Rowan ready for preschool. He starts September 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment